Monday, January 15, 2007

Dave

Santa is a very special man. So is Dave, in disguise here.




Dave is married to a friend of mine. I will let her describe what is special about him.


"There are many things I like about Dave, but the thing that's great about him is his wit. He makes me laugh several times a day. I've told both our children, "Marry someone who makes you laugh. The face and the body will change over the years, but laughter just gets better."

I love this picture. He was Santa for the local, very small rural church. Things went as expected until he got this college girl on his lap. The first thing he did was turn and look at me and I know he was thinking, "Look what I got!!" "

His intentions might be read in his eyes. I see a gleam beyond that of charity there.

No comments:

 
"verify-v1" content="+dakYPQ+NCNIQXfjlGuPu8eGSpq+ljxms0sIBxyvBMQ=" />