Friday, January 26, 2007

George Clooney

You don't really need to see George here. He's everywhere.




But heck, he has to be represented, right? He does have a charming demeanor. He used to have a pig. He has a much-discussed home on the shores of Lake Como. where Pliny the Younger used to hang out some time back-- not with George, let me be clear.

I don't know much of his work. I saw a really crazy movie in which he played a chain gang prisoner and conman. I wrote him a letter once in hopes he would phone an Italian friend who loves him on her birthday. Predictably we didn't get a call or an answer. It pleased her, though.

OK, for me he is famous for being famous. He's stuck in my mind, so he gets stuck here. Basta.

1 comment:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Here's another one that just keeps getting better with age. When I see clips of him on "The Facts of Life," he's cute and all, but he's just not Clooney yet. Wish his villa was further south.

 
"verify-v1" content="+dakYPQ+NCNIQXfjlGuPu8eGSpq+ljxms0sIBxyvBMQ=" />